Forum Home > General Discussion > Emotional Eater

SunFairy
Administrator

Are you an emotional eater?

--

SunFairy

August 27, 2010 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary Nichols

Yes, I sure am.  Eat when I'm down, eat when I'm happy.  Love food, especially chocolate!  Before I was diagnoses with bipolar II I weighed 105#.  Having had it for a long time, my weight is now 160#.  Part of that is medication, part is lack of exercise (I'm a born-again couch potato!), and part is just  bad habits.  Not that I'm complaining.  At 105# I was a miserably unhappy person.  When I started taking medication, my weight went up almost immediately.  But one day I had an epiphany -- my friends still loved me just the same!  And I've continued to make new friends, and they like me too!  So, I'll trade a few extra pounds and happiness for being skinny and being miserable.  It's a good trade, and I'm glad I made it.

--

Romie Nichols

August 10, 2011 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary Nichols

Yes, I sure am.  Eat when I'm down, eat when I'm happy.  Love food, especially chocolate!  Before I was diagnoses with bipolar II I weighed 105#.  Having had it for a long time, my weight is now 160#.  Part of that is medication, part is lack of exercise (I'm a born-again couch potato!), and part is just  bad habits.  Not that I'm complaining.  At 105# I was a miserably unhappy person.  When I started taking medication, my weight went up almost immediately.  But one day I had an epiphany -- my friends still loved me just the same!  And I've continued to make new friends, and they like me too!  So, I'll trade a few extra pounds and happiness for being skinny and being miserable.  It's a good trade, and I'm glad I made it.

--

Romie Nichols

August 10, 2011 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.